Friday, November 18, 2011

Kenzie is Born


Kenzie was SURPRISINGLY born on Thursday Nov 17th @ 4:37 a.m.!

She was not due until November 29th! Everything went REALLY fast!! When I got to the hospital I was dilated to a 7!! Luckily I was able to get an epidural and she was born 2 hours after getting to the hospital!! The nurse commented that I was lucky she was posterior or I could've delivered in the car!! YIKES

She weighed 7 lbs 2 oz and 19inches long!

LOVE skin to skin!!

Such a proud daddy!!


She LOVED her hair washed! But not so much her body!

Kiley and Braxton came to visit that afternoon! Easton was in school!

Kiley could NOT wait to hold her baby sister!

The 3 girls!

Braxton LOVED her!

He was SOO excited to hold her!

And give her LOTS of kisses!

Easton came later that night after his football game! He was excited to meet her!

All four kids!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment